If locks (reader heads) are not cleaned, the lock will not properly identify the key [encoding] resulting in processing delays. Poor maintenance is attributed to over 80% of equipment failures. Our technically advanced cleaning cards are specifically designed for these reader heads to allow for preventative maintenance without dismantling. Each cleaning card is conveniently pre-saturated and sealed in foil to insure a clean card and the proper amount of solution for each cleaning. They are supported and laminated with a lint free non-abrasive material on both sides so that the reader head, feed path and transport rollers can be cleaned at the same time. Therefore, they will effectively remove the heavy dirt caused by dust, magnetic oxides, contaminants, grime, grease etc., after continuous use. Our cards are designed to clean the latest equipment and are unconditionally guaranteed.
The not so hidden costs of neglect include customer dissatisfaction, frequent service calls and wasted time. Our Cleaning Card keeps uptime high and ensures minimal guest dis-satisfaction.
- Minimal expense and labor to decrease the number of service calls as well as guest complaints.
- The cleaning process takes 15 seconds or less.
- Mistake proof - the card will clean both sides.
- One-step, on the spot solution: Open-Insert-Dispose
- Customer convenience - Instant resolution of inconsistent reading of keys
Run a cleaning card through your equipment at scheduled intervals. When used daily, they drastically reduce the number of read errors and decrease the number of service calls.
- Saves Money: Reduce your service calls. Reduce your costs.
- Saves Time: No downtime waiting for repairs.
- Results: Customer satisfaction - prevents the guest from having to struggle with repeated insertions to open the door.
- Resolves chronic problems: Dirty heads are a source of inconsistent read results. If the guest complains that the key does not work then simply send up the bell hop and allow him to use a cleaning card and Presto the problem will be solved.